|2007 BATTING CHAMPION: JEFF WALLACE 824
2007 HOME RUN CHAMPION: B J FULK 80
2007 OUTSTANDING DEFENSIVE PLAYER: DON DEDONATIS III 2 MVP/4DMVP/1A
2007 OUTSTANDING OFFENSIVE PLAYER: JEFF WALLACE 4MVP/1OMVP/2A 71/185
2007 ALL CONFERENCE MANAGER: JOHN RECTOR RESMONDO
2007 MOST VALUABLE PLAYER: ANDY PURCELL 3MVP/1DMVP/4A
|2007 ALL CONFERENCE TEAM|
|ANDY PURCELL||2 MVP/1DP/4 ALL TOURNAMENT||653/19||RESMONDO|
|JUSTIN MUCCIARELLI||3 ALL TOURNAMENT||613/13||JEAN SHOPPE|
|JEFF WALLACE||4 MVP/1OP/1 ALL TOURNAMENT||824/71||RESMONDO|
|HANK GARRIS||1 MVP/1 ALL TOURNAMENT||769/73||COMBAT|
|B J FULK||1 OP/3 ALL TOURNAMENT||755/80||BELL CORP|
|SCOTT BROWN||3 ALL TOURNAMENT||738/56||COMBAT|
|JD GENTNER||1 DP/3 ALL TOURNAMENT||769/35||COMBAT|
|JAMIE GORDON||1 OF/ 1 ALL TOURNAMENT||705/65||JEAN SHOPPE|
|DAN SANCHEZ||1 MVP||630/20||AUBREYS|
|KRIS O’HARA||1 ALL TOURNAMENT||761/34||KME|
|HOWIE KRAUSE||1OP/5 ALL TOURNAMENT||710/57||RESMONDO|
|BRETT HELMER||1 MVP/3 ALL TOURNAMENT||777/67||BELL CORP|
|DAL BEGGS||3 ALL TOURNAMENT||700/31||RESMONDO|
|RUSTY BUMGARDNER||6 ALL TOURNAMENT||733/62||RESMONDO|
|TODD JOERLING||1 OP/2 ALL TOURNAMENT||682/35||BELL|
|DON DEDONATIS III||2 MVP/4 DP||742/17||RESMONDO|
|DENNIS RULLI||4 ALL TOURNAMENT||719/14||BELL CORP|
|BRYSON BAKER||1 MVP/6 ALL TOURNAMENT||737/71||RESMONDO|
|BRIAN WEGMAN||1 MVP/5 ALL TOURNAMENT||806/49||BELL CORP|
|BOBBY HUGHES||1OP/1 ALL TOURNAMENT||694/33||BELL CORP|
|BRIAN RAINWATER||2 DP/ 1 ALL TOURNAMENT||676/48||RESMONDO|
|RICK BAKER||1 MVP/5 ALL TOURNAMENT||740/40||BELL CORP|
|JASON KENDRICK||8 ALL TOURNAMENT||796/48||RESMONDO|
|JOHNNY MCCRAW||1 OP/ 3 ALL TOURNAMENT||803/66||COMBAT|
|JOHN BAILEY||1 ALL TOURNAMENT||747/36||KME|
|2007 CLASS A – ALL CONFERENCE TEAM|
|ZACH KEENE||FENCE BROKERS|
|DONNY WILSON||1 ALL TOURNAMENT||750/19||GTL COMBAT|
|WADE CASEY||2 ALL TOURNAMENT||WOOD LAW|
|CHAD DURICK||FENCE BROKERS|
|WES CAMPBELL||736/24||LASER VISION|
|JOHN GALLEGOS||2 ALL TOURNAMENT||721/29||KME|
|DENNY CRINE||2 ALL TOURNAMENT||730/28||KME|
|JAIME NELSON||3 ALL TOURNAMENT||639/23||JEAN SHOPPE|
|BRETT WILHELM||WOOD LAW|
|RICK SEDLACEK||3 ALL TOURNAMENT||734/21||JEAN SHOPPE|
|KYLE COWART||1 ALL TOURNAMENT||678/24||AUBREYS|
|SCOTT KING||1 OP||669/31||AUBREYS|
|RYAN ROBBINS||2 ALL TOURNAMENT||702/18||JEAN SHOPPE|
|LARRY QUARTUCCIO||JEAN SHOPPE|
Criteria for Statistical Data
and Determination of Awards Winners
1. Statistics established in all Conference USSSA NITs will be used in compiling statistics subject to any qualifications & limitations included herein.
2. Statistics accrued by a player participating for any Conference USSSA team(s) in any Conference USSSA NIT shall count provided that any change of teams has been approved by the USSSA National Office prior to any such roster move(s).
3. Statistics will be provided by each player’s team to the USSSA National Office and the Conference USSSA Statistical Coordinator by the Tuesday following each Conference USSSA NIT by e-mail, e-mail attachment, mail or fax. Such Statistics will be provided in the format required by Conference USSSA.
4. Conference USSSA teams will be required to:
4.1. Keep all scorebooks/score sheets from which their Conference USSSA statistics are derived until October 1st; or
4.2. Provide copies of same to the USSSA National Office.
5. The USSSA National Office reserves the right to audit all statistical data submitted using whatever reasonable means are available. Further, the USSSA National Office may choose to correct any player(s) data that it deems incorrect. If it is felt that the data is corrupt and correct data is not available for substitution the statistics for a player or players whose statistics are in question may be withdrawn from being posted or considered for awards.
6. Statistical data requested is:
Runs Batted In
Walks (or Base on Balls)
On Base Percentage
All of these should be provided. “On Base Percentage” will be calculated using plate appearances and times reached base, but teams should provide all stats requested. All calculations (for On Base %) will be done by Conference USSSA’s software program.
7. Conference USSSA Individual Statistical Awards:
Batting Champion (On Base Percentage) ¦ Home Run Champion
8. Awards Criteria: Batting Champion (On Base Percentage) The Champion shall be the player with the highest on-base percentage determined by dividing total Plate Appearances into total Time Reached Base and taking the number to as many decimal points as is necessary to break any ties. In the case of such a tie, the player with the highest number of hits shall be declared the Champion. Player must have the minimum number of Plate Appearances as required by Conference USSSA Criteria.
Home Run Champion
The Champion shall be the player with the most Total Home Runs. In case of a numerical tie, the player with the most proficient Home Run Frequency shall be declared the Champion.